Day Activities Programs
Continuum of Colorado’s Day Programs serves adults and Seniors with abilities that range over a broad spectrum. We offer a safe and well supervised environment (participant to staff ratio 1:5) with meaningful Person-Centered activities to meet varying interests and abilities. Services may include one on one or group activities. We also offer virtual services.
Services We Provide
- A safe environment in which our individuals develop personal skills, enabling them to lead more productive and involved lives
- Highly trained staff that provide supervision and support to ensure our programs are safe for all individuals
- Activities developed around individuals’ preferences that emphasize maintenance of current skills as wells as opportunities for individual growth with emphasis on self independence
- Opportunities to interact with community members, as well, as volunteer activities that can provide a sense of giving to others and inclusion
- A supportive environment for socializing with peers and making new friends
Activities include both on-site and community opportunities with focus on:
- Person-Centered activities intended to increase skills and personal growth
- Volunteer opportunities
- Sensory experiences
- Activities intended to increase health and fitness
- Fun and local interest activities
Elevate 365 : recreational, social and educational program
Elevate 365 offers a variety of integrated activities to individuals three years of age and older. Our dedicated, caring, and trained staff facilitate all activities.
Activities include facility and community based opportunities such as:
- Special Olympics (individual and unified team sports)
- Young Athletes Program sponsored by Special Olympics (ages 2.5- 7)
- Young Adult and Teen Meeting Place (ages 18+ and 13-18, respectively)
- Respite care
- Many caretakers, including both those who already use Continuum’s services and those who do not, take advantage of Elevate’s ongoing events and activities as respite opportunities. See more information on these and Continuum’s other respite services.
We have two sites, conveniently located in Aurora and Littleton.
East Activity Services
14280 E Jewell Ave, Suite B
Aurora, CO 80012
West Activity Services
1060 W Littleton Blvd
Littleton, CO 80120